Admission is $15 per person (ages 1-100)
Children under the age of 1 are free.
No reservations are needed for general admission. No membership needed.
Your admission covers the whole day,
with a wristband you can go out for
lunch and come back in on the same day.
For holiday hours and closures please check our Facebook page!
We are located in the Ridgedale Mall in
We are on the second floor
next to Eddie Bauer
Kids Create, Parents Relate. We are here to rescue the imaginations of children and bring the heart of the child to the parent and the heart of the parent to the child through quality play.
Come in and Play, Help a Child Far Away.
We exist to support the rescue and redemption of children who have been abused, abandoned, or trafficked around the world.
Looking for a Career with Purpose? Our vision is to rescue imaginations and draw the hearts of children to their parents and the hearts of parents to their children through quality play! Our Mission is to help support the rescue and redemption of children who have been abused, abandoned, or trafficked around the world through giving. When you join The Playseum Team you are not only taking a “job” but starting a career of impact, in the local community and in the lives of families and children around the world!
The Playseum is looking to expand our team with another amazing Supervisor and Team Members!
Supervisor: Looking for someone who desires to grow in customer service skills, build their confidence and take on responsibility running shifts and learning under the General and Assistant Manager to serve families well. Opportunities for creativity abound! Start in Minnetonka and see where else you can go! Part Time Team Members: If you are interested in workingwith children and adults, love using your imaginations, inspiring others towardgoodness, making each person feel special and planting seeds of hope, this isthe job for you!
Opportunities for on-the-job training and growth available! Request an application by scanning the QR code and following the instructions or emailing your resume to HR@playseum.com with a paragraph about yourself and why you want this job! Please include the position and potential schedule you are looking for and make the subject YOURNAME – Interested Applicant – POSITION .
*Please turn off your cell phones or set them to vibrate. If you need to take a call, please talk with a quiet and respectful voice so others are not disturbed.
* If your child becomes upset or throws a loud fit, which all of us mom’s are used to, feel free to step outside for a moment until your child calms down, and is ready to come back in and play.
* The Playseum is meant to be a fun-filled place with laughter, singing, dance and movement, but if your child’s actions become a disruption to others you will be asked to leave.
* If your baby or toddler needs a diaper change do not be alarmed if one of our staff mentions it to you. We want to keep the Playseum a sweet smelling environment for all. There is a diaper changing station in our bathroom available for your use.
* This is not a drop-off facility. Children must be accompanied by an adult. No more than two children to an adult unless they are your own children. We do have items in our bakery with nuts, but if you alert us prior to visiting we will do our best to make it a safe experience for you and your child.
* Please remain within arm's reach of your child at all times. We have chairs and benches throughout the Playseum for you to sit and watch, but we hope that you will become engaged in the play and find quality time with your child.
* Coffee in a sealed cup/mug is allowed. If a coffee mug/cup is found on the floor, table or anywhere else it will be picked up and tossed as to not create a hazard. We trust the privilege to drink your morning coffee or tea will be respected and cups will be tossed when finished.
* We have a small microwave for heating up bottles and baby food. No other outside food is allowed.
*Please keep sick children at home. We reserve the right to send a child home to get well at our discretion. Come to the Playseum when you are at your best. It is too easy to spread sickness if this policy is not enforced.
* No visible runny nose, please keep it wiped and child’s hands and face clean.
* No fevers, cold or clammy skin that gives suspect to a temperature.
* No harsh coughing, vomiting or constant sneezing
* Be with Me Playseum, Bethesda is
food-allergy aware. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all who enter. We do offer some items in our Bakery that contain nuts; so if your child is allergic please notify us at the Bakery Creation Station. Depending on the intensity of the allergy we will do our best to remove or adjust bakery items or ingredients to make the PLAYSEUM a safe environment for your child.
* If your child has an allergy contact us ahead of time and we might be able to make some adjustments to the daily items offered in the Bakery upon your arrival, especially in
regards to a birthday.