Making the Playseum a great place for everyone...
* Please turn off your cell phones or set them to vibrate. If you need to take a call, please talk with a quiet and respectful voice so others are not disturbed.
* If your child becomes upset or throws a loud fit, which all of us mom’s are used to, feel free to step outside for a moment until your child calms down, and is ready to come back in and play.
* The Playseum is meant to be a fun-filled place with laughter, singing, dance and movement, but if your child’s actions become a disruption to others you will be asked to leave.
* If your baby or toddler needs a diaper change do not be alarmed if one of our staff mentions it to you. We want to keep the Playseum a sweet smelling environment for all. There is a diaper changing station in our bathroom available for your use.
* This is not a drop-off facility. Children must be accompanied by an adult. No more than two children to an adult unless they are your own children. We do have items in our bakery with nuts, but if you alert us prior to visiting we will do our best to make it a safe experience for you and your child.
* Please remain within arm's reach of your child at all times. We have chairs and benches throughout the Playseum for you to sit and watch, but we hope that you will become engaged in the play and find quality time with your child.
* Coffee in a sealed cup/mug is allowed. If a coffee mug/cup is found on the floor, table or anywhere else it will be picked up and tossed as to not create a hazard. We trust the privilege to drink your morning coffee or tea will be respected and cups will be tossed when finished.
* Simple snacks, juice boxes and bottle water are sold for $1 -$6.
We also have a small microwave for heating up bottles and baby food. No other outside food is allowed.
* Please keep sick children at home. We reserve the right to send a child home to get well at our discretion. Come to the Playseum when you are at your best. It is too easy to spread sickness if this policy is not enforced.
* No visible runny nose, please keep it wiped and child’s hands and face clean.
* No fevers, cold or clammy skin that gives suspect to a temperature.
* No harsh coughing, vomiting or constant sneezing.
* We are food-allergy aware. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all who enter. We do offer some items in our Bakery that contain nuts; so if your child is allergic please notify us at the Bakery Bar. Depending on the intensity of the allergy we will do our best to remove or adjust bakery items or ingredients to make the PLAYSEUM a safe environment for your child.
* If your child has an allergy contact us ahead of time and we might be able to make some adjustments to the daily items offered in the Bakery upon your arrival especially in regards to a birthday.