THE BEST STORY TIMES EVER
Monday - Friday 11am & 2pm
Saturdays 11am, 2pm, 5pm
Fun and creative activities follow the Monday - Friday Story Times. These are simple, free activities that will engage the five senses of your child and unlock the imagination.
Friday, August 12th - Book Signing and Reading with Aneja Wexler
August 22 -26th Kids can make thier own personal cheese/pepporoni pizza & funky lemonade for $6
August 29th - CRAZY COOKIE DAY , come in and decorate a crazy cookie for free with mention of this post!
Playseum helps local families...read more
OFFERING 300 FREE MEMBERSHIPS – during the 2016 year!
The Be with Me Playseum is joining up with the BREM Foundation and MyBOOKbag.com to defeat breast cancer and bring free play to families in the metro area who have a loved one fighting for their life due to a terminal disease. The Playseum has 300 – 6 month family memberships to offer to families who are desperately in need of quality family time, due to what has hit their home unexpectedly.
To share your family’s story and win your free membership your HOPE STORY must be at least 300 words or more touching on the following 4 areas.
1. Tell us about your family; names and ages.
2. Who in your family is in the fight of his/her life? And what are they fighting?
3. How could a free family membership to the Playseum bring hope to your family?
4. How has this terminal illness affected your family the most?
5. We need a signature on the bottom of your letter with permission to share your HOPE story and place your story on our WALL OF HOPE at the Playseum. We will be asking our community and Playseum Friends to believe and pray for healing and hope for your whole familiy.
SEND YOUR STORY & SIGNATURE to Ms. Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Huffington Post Article about helping families fighting illness